Deal, New Jersey has a great deal to offer — luxurious homes, lovely beaches, scenic parks, and a number of thriving businesses. Business owners in the area increasingly turn to Blue Lion Insurance Advisors, LLC to meet their Commercial Insurance needs. We serve businesses throughout Monmouth County and all of New Jersey.
Why Blue Lion Insurance Advisors, LLC Attracts Smart Clients
We are known for our comprehensive knowledge of all types of Business Insurance as well as for our integrity. Our advisors are not affiliated with any particular insurance company, so our only loyalty is to our clients. If you are a business owner in Deal seeking excellent insurance for your company as well as outstanding risk management guidance and customer service, call us now at (732) 649-1600 or contact us online.
We Offer a Full Spectrum of Commercial Insurance
At Blue Lion Insurance Advisors, LLC, we are well aware that your Commercial Insurance needs vary based on your location, the nature of your business, and factors such as whether your business uses its own vehicles or equipment, whether you own, rent, or lease your workplace property, how many employees you have, and whether you maintain an inventory.
Our advisors are competent analysts of your insurance needs. Rest assured that we will guide you to the policies that will best protect your company whether it is a small shop, retail establishment, construction, manufacturing or distribution company, service provider, professional practice, or franchise. We offer:
- Business Auto Insurance
- Business Continuation Insurance
- Business Property Insurance
- Construction Liability Insurance
- Cyber Liability/Data Breach Insurance
- Directors & Officers Insurance
- Errors & Omissions Insurance
- Insurance for Specific Industries
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
The insurance products we offer are designed to help protect your company from physical, financial, or reputational damage. You can rely on us to recommend the best policies to keep your business secure in the event of severe weather, fire, theft, on-the-job employee injuries, and lawsuits filed against your company. Our team has in-depth knowledge of each kind of insurance we offer. Contact us today for a free consultation so we can clarify your best options.
Common Types of Commercial Insurance in Deal, New Jersey
General Liability Insurance
General Liability Insurance protects your business from many types of lawsuits, including those that claim:
- Your business damaged someone else’s property
- Your business damaged property you rent
- Your business caused a person bodily harm
- Your business or employees damaged the reputation of a customer/client/competitor
- Your business ran misleading ads, infringed on a copyright, or committed libel or slander
General Liability Insurance is invaluable because it will provide you with the necessary funds to cover medical expenses, property damage, reputational repair, and legal fees.
Business Property Insurance
Business Property Insurance is necessary to protect your business’s property from dangers from fire, windstorms, theft, and vandalism. Special riders are usually required for floods or earthquakes.
Business Property Insurance covers damage to:
- Structures on your property
- Inventory stored on your property
- Landscaping structures (e.g. fences)
- Personal property at your place of business
- Tools and equipment used to operate your business
- Furniture in your offices, break rooms, etc.
- Computers, printers, fax machines
- Documents essential to running your business
Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
Over the years, more federal and state laws have been enacted to protect the civil rights of employees. This means that your employees are now entitled to sue your company for discrimination. Even the most egalitarian, fair-minded employers require EPLI to be protected from unexpected lawsuits claiming that your business has discriminated against one or more employees based on:
- Ethnicity, color, country of origin
- Gender, sexual orientation, gender identity
- Marital status
- Military status
- Religion or belief system
The well-informed insurance advisors at Blue Lion Insurance Advisors, LLC will see to it that you are protected against discrimination claims by providing the most cost-effective EPLI Insurance policy available. Importantly, EPLI Insurance will also provide you with coverage against a broad range of other employee claims, including workplace harassment, wage and hour violations, and breach of contract.
Professional Liability Insurance
If your business offers specialized professional services in which mistakes made by you or your employees can harm individuals or groups of clients, Professional Liability Insurance is of utmost importance. Professional Liability Insurance covers your firm for mistakes made by a variety of professionals, including:
- Accountants and financial advisors
- Architects and engineers
- Doctors and lawyers
- Healthcare workers and beauticians
- Psychologists and other mental health counselors
- Engineers and architects
- Technological experts
- Contractors and commercial builders
- Marketing consultants
- Real estate brokers
If your company provides personal or structural services to clients, it is crucial to have Professional Liability Insurance. Without it, accusations of negligence or malpractice can seriously damage your company’s reputation and may deplete its resources.
Cyber Security Liability Insurance
Since a large percentage of business is transacted online, having Cyber Security Liability Insurance is indispensable to protect your company from computer viruses, malware, and hacks that can disrupt your operations. Cyber Security Liability Insurance can help a business financially recover from cyber attacks.
Franchisor and Franchisee Liability Insurance
Franchise operations, though based on a proven template, still need insurance to protect them from civil lawsuits because:
- Customers can still be injured on their premises
- Damaged, defective or harmful goods may still be inadvertently sold
- Clients, customers, or competitors can still claim reputational harm
Blue Lion Insurance Advisors, LLC has worked successfully with franchises for years. We offer dependable guidance concerning precisely what types of insurance your franchise operation needs.
Contact Our Experienced Commercial Insurance Advisors Today
Make sure the business you have worked so hard to build in Deal, N.J. remains vital and profitable. Having the right types of Commercial Insurance for your particular company can make all the difference in preserving your financial stability and your fine reputation. The sooner you contact our knowledgeable insurance advisors, the sooner we can help you find the insurance that is Blue Lion Strong™.