Many business owners in Lakehurst, New Jersey are well-satisfied clients of Blue Lion Insurance Advisors, LLC, a company known for offering a broad range of Commercial Insurance policies and providing outstanding customer service. If you own a company in Lakehurst, contact us today at (732) 649-1600 or online.
How Commercial Insurance Protects Your Lakehurst Company
Even if you have a thriving business, take excellent care of your property, and treat your employees, customers or clients, vendors, and visitors well, risks that could upend your business remain. A single catastrophe — flood, fire, theft, or cyber attack — could jeopardize the business you have worked so hard to build. That is the time to contact Blue Lion Insurance Advisors, LLC for a free consultation to discuss your company’s insurance needs.
Our knowledgeable insurance advisors will ask you pertinent questions to assess your company’s insurance needs. Then, we will work hard to protect your company from external and internal threats. Our savvy advisors know which policies will best protect your company from:
- Acts of theft or vandalism
- Natural catastrophes, such as hurricanes, fires, nor’easters, floods
- Expensive lawsuits targeting your company with claims of personal injury, product liability, premises liability, copyright or patent violations, etc.
- Employee claims of discrimination, harassment, poor working conditions, wage violations, or wrongful termination
Why Blue Lion Insurance Advisors Are Your Best Choice in Lakehurst
Our firm has a reputation for efficiency and integrity. As mentioned, we offer a broad spectrum of policies from a wide range of providers and, because we are not linked to any particular insurance company, we always make client needs our top priority. Our comprehensive knowledge of the industry gives us an overall perspective on which policies offer the best coverage at the most reasonable prices.
Above all, we are dedicated to assisting you not only when you are seeking the right policy but when you are filing an insurance claim. You can rely on our staff of highly trained professionals to treat you the way they would like to be treated. Our goal is to form and maintain a long-term relationship with your company.
How We Assess Your Insurance Needs
When you work with Blue Lion Insurance Advisors, LLC, picking the right Commercial Insurance policies never involves guesswork. Our insurance advisors are experts at risk management and are adept at figuring out how much insurance and what types of insurance your business should have.
They are well-equipped to differentiate your insurance needs from other companies in your field and will never sell you a policy that represents an unnecessary expense. To determine precisely which kinds of Commercial Insurance your company requires, we will ask you carefully crafted questions regarding:
- The type of work you do
- Your inventory
- Your location
- The size of your staff
- The equipment or vehicles you use
- The nature of the tasks your employees perform
- How often do visitors come to your workplace
Your answers to these questions will help us assess your Commercial Insurance needs.
Commercial Insurance in Lakehurst
No matter whether you own a small business or a large corporation, a retail store or a franchise, a professional practice or a factory, we are laser-focused on protecting:
- Your income
- Your assets
- Your payroll
- Your running expenses
- Your rent or mortgage payments
- Your profit margin
Below are some of the types of Commercial Insurance you may require:
Business Liability Insurance in Lakehurst
Business Liability Insurance is essential. It provides your company with a shield against:
- Residents or companies that claim their property has been damaged by your vehicles, equipment, or employees
- Landlords who claim you damaged your rental property
- Customers, clients, or competitors who claim they have suffered reputational damage due to slander or libel by your business or employees
- Personal injury claims brought by customers, vendors, clients, service providers, or visitors
- Claims by customers or clients that you have run misleading ads or violated copyright/patent laws
Business Liability Insurance provides the great benefit of protecting you from costly litigation. It will not only pay potential settlements but will also cover attorneys’ fees and court costs.
Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) in Lakehurst
Regardless of how careful you are to observe wage and hour regulations and anti-discrimination laws, there is always a risk that a disgruntled employee will file a lawsuit against you for not paying sufficient overtime or for wrongful termination for discriminatory reasons. Because such claims may threaten your company’s reputation and financial stability, having Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) is crucial.
EPLI protects you from lawsuits that accuse you or your company of:
- Discrimination in hiring, promotion, bonuses, etc. against an individual who belongs
to a protected class (e.g. age, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, skin color)
- Poor working conditions (e.g. environmental hazards, failure to follow safety protocols)
- Wage and hour inequities (e.g. misclassification, failing to pay minimum wage)
- Sexual harassment
- Wrongful termination
Commercial Flood Insurance in Lakehurst
Are you aware that flooding is the most common natural disaster? Or that a great many insurance claims for flood damage are filed by businesses in low-risk flood zones? Or that Flood Insurance can cover you for mold and bacteria growth and water damage? For these reasons, as climate change increases rainfall and the power of storms intensifies, Flood Insurance may become a necessity for your company, even if it wasn’t previously.
Contact Our Experienced Commercial Insurance Advisors Today
If you are not proactive about purchasing necessary Commercial Insurance, you may miss the boat. The fact that no business owner expects a devastating storm, a slip and fall claim, or an accusation of sexual harassment or trademark violation does not keep these events from happening. Contact Blue Lion Insurance Advisors, LLC now for a free consultation so we can make your company’s insurance policies Blue Lion Strong™.