The appealing beach community of Mantoloking, New Jersey is home to numerous thriving businesses, all of which need dependable Commercial Insurance. Blue Lion Insurance Advisors, LLC is a company many of them turn to since our insurance advisors have been successfully serving the needs of clients throughout New Jersey for over a decade. We have a well-earned reputation for integrity and outstanding customer service. Contact us today at (732) 649-1600 or online for a free consultation to find out about your best insurance options.
Why So Many Businesses in Deal Choose Blue Lion Insurance Advisors, LLC
One of the things that set us apart from competitors is that our highly trained advisors are not affiliated with any particular insurance company, so our only loyalty is to our clients. Once you contact us, you will find that we are laser-focused on addressing your company’s unique needs and concerns in the most cost-effective way possible.
Our capable insurance advisors will analyze your business in terms of variables that affect the kinds of Business Insurance you need, such as:
- Location (e.g. flood zone, high crime area)
- Type of business (construction, manufacturing, professional practice)
- Number of employees
- Whether your business owns vehicles or equipment
- Whether you own, rent, or lease your workplace
- Whether you maintain inventory
- Whether you have proprietary intellectual property
No matter what your particular requirements are, our insurance advisors will consider them carefully and recommend the insurance policies that will best suit your needs.
We Offer a Full Range of Commercial Insurance Policies
Because we have experience with a broad spectrum of commercial clients, we are well-prepared to serve you whether you own a small boutique, retail establishment, construction, manufacturing or distribution company, a professional practice, or a national franchise. We will help you determine which of the following kinds of insurance are necessary for your company, depending on the nature of your business:
- Business Auto Insurance
- Business Continuation Insurance
- Business Property Insurance
- Construction Liability Insurance
- Cyber Liability/Data Breach Insurance
- Directors & Officers Insurance
- Errors & Omissions Insurance
- Insurance for Specific Industries
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Our team has comprehensive knowledge of each type of insurance we offer so our advisors are able to clarify the specifics of any variety of Commercial Insurance. The insurance products we carry are shields to protect your company from physical, financial, or reputational harm. You can rely on us to recommend policies that will keep your business secure in the face of fire, storms, theft, employee injuries, and lawsuits against your business.
Common Types of Commercial Insurance in Mantoloking, New Jersey
Business Property Insurance
Business Property Insurance protects your Mantoloking company property from external threats, such as fire, theft, vandalism, and windstorms. It should be noted that Flood and Earthquake Insurance necessitate special riders.
Business Property Insurance covers:
- Structures on the property
- Tools and equipment used to operate your business
- Stored inventory on business property
- Office furnishings
- Personal property on the premises
- Computers, printers, and fax machines used on the business property
- Essential documents for running your business
General Liability Insurance
General Liability Insurance, on the other hand, protects your business from internal problems, i.e. lawsuits that claim your business or employees:
- Damaged someone else’s property
- Caused someone bodily harm
- Damaged the reputation of a customer/client/competitor
- Infringed on copyright, ran misleading ads, or committed libel or slander
- Damaged the property you rent
General Liability Insurance will provide you with the necessary funds to pay medical expenses, property damage, reputational repair costs, and legal expenses if a verdict goes against you.
Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
Now that numerous federal and state laws entitle employees to sue their employers for numerous kinds of discrimination, EPLI Insurance is an urgent need since there is no predicting when (even if your Mantoloking company is careful about being inclusive and even-handed) an employee will claim discrimination due to:
- Sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
- Religion or belief system
- Ethnicity, color, country of origin
- Marital status
- Military status
In addition to accusations of discrimination, EPLI will protect you from employee claims of invasion of privacy, false imprisonment, wage and hour violations, and breach of contract. Because a single lost lawsuit can destabilize your company financially and in terms of reputational damage, EPLI is an important investment.
Professional Liability Insurance
All professional practices that provide skilled services need Professional Liability Insurance, since everyone, including professionals, can make costly mistakes. All of the following professionals, and many more, require this type of insurance:
- Doctors and lawyers
- Accountants, financial analysts, and advisors
- Architects and engineers
- Psychologists and other mental health counselors
- Marketing consultants
- Real estate brokers
- Engineers and architects
- Healthcare workers and beauticians
- Contractors and commercial builders
- Technological experts
Professional Liability Insurance protects our clients against accusations of negligence, malpractice, dispensing erroneous information, or misrepresenting their skills or credentials.
Franchisor and Franchisee Liability Insurance
Although franchise operations work from a successful model, they still require protection from civil lawsuits brought against them for:
- Slander of clients, customers, or competitors
- Merchandise sold by the franchise that is defective, damaged, or harmful
- Customer injury on company premises
Some business owners make the mistake of feeling completely protected by the umbrella franchise company. In reality, despite the fact that a franchise business is generally easier to keep afloat than a privately owned business, franchises still require protection from liability lawsuits. Fortunately, our insurance advisors have worked with franchises for many years and know precisely which policies they need.
Cyber Security Liability Insurance
Because so much business takes place online and so many records of business transactions are stored electronically, Cyber Security Liability Insurance is an absolute necessity for most companies. Data breaches, cyber attacks, and the associated reparative and legal expenses, make Cyber Security Liability Insurance indispensable. This insurance can help your business financially recover from cyber attacks.
Contact Our Experienced Mantoloking Commercial Insurance Advisors Today
Like all kinds of protections (e.g. seat belts, sunscreens, vaccines), Business Insurance serves no purpose unless you have it in place before the catastrophe occurs. This is why it is so important not to procrastinate. Contact Blue Lion Insurance Advisors, LLC now to make sure that your company’s insurance is Blue Lion Strong™.