Millstone, New Jersey is one of the highest-income communities in the state and home to a variety of businesses. Every one of those businesses needs Commercial Insurance to keep it healthy if it goes through an unexpected calamity. No enterprise is immune to weather disasters, fire, theft, cyber-attacks, or lawsuits, any of which have the potential to derail operations for a significant period of time. That’s why so many business owners in Millstone turn to Blue Lion Insurance Advisors, LLC, a company that has successfully served clients throughout New Jersey for over a decade.
Why Millstone Businesses Choose Blue Lion Insurance Advisors, LLC
Unlike so many of our competitors, we are not affiliated with any particular insurance company, so we owe loyalty only to our clients. For this reason, we have a well-earned reputation for integrity and objective guidance.
Contact us now at (732) 649-1600 or online to experience the confidence that comes with dealing with highly skilled professionals. During your free consultation, we will make your insurance needs our top priority and find you the best Commercial Insurance policies at the most reasonable cost.
Even Within Millstone, Insurance Premiums Vary From One Business to Another
This occurs because of variations in:
- Location (e.g. flood zone, high crime area)
- Number of employees
- Type of business (construction, manufacturing, professional practice)
- Whether the business has proprietary intellectual property
- Whether the business maintains inventory
- Whether the business property is owned, rented, or leased
- Whether the business owns vehicles or equipment
Our insurance advisors are well-trained and experienced. You can depend on them to ask the right questions and make carefully deliberated recommendations based on your answers.
We Offer a Broad Spectrum of Commercial Insurance Policies
Because we have a wide range of clients, we offer a full array of insurance products. This means that we are well-prepared to outfit you with precisely the Commercial Insurance you require. Whether your business is a small boutique, a large retail establishment, a construction or manufacturing enterprise, a professional practice, or a national franchise, we have what you are looking for, including:
- Business Property Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Insurance for Specific Industries
- Errors & Omissions Insurance
- Directors & Officers Insurance
- Cyber Liability/Data Breach Insurance
- Construction Liability Insurance
- Business Continuation Insurance
- Business Auto Insurance
Our team of advisors has in-depth knowledge of each type of insurance we carry. Contact us so we can delineate exactly what coverage each policy provides and what limitations it has so that you can make an informed decision.
More Detailed Views of Common Types of Commercial Insurance in Millstone
Below are some examples of Business Insurance policies that provide recovery funds if your company suffers significant physical, financial, or reputational harm.
Business Property Insurance
Business Property Insurance can provide resources if your business is harmed by external threats, such as storms, fire, theft, and vandalism. Flood and Earthquake damage requires separate riders.
Business Property Insurance can cover:
- Structures on the property
- Office furnishings
- Personal property on the premises
- Tools and equipment used to operate your business
- Computers, printers, and fax machines used on the business property
- Essential documents for running your business
- Stored inventory on business property
General Liability Insurance
General Liability Insurance can provide protection from losses due to internal threats, primarily lawsuits claiming that your business or employees:
- Caused someone bodily harm
- Damaged the property you rent
- Damaged someone else’s property
- Damaged the reputation of a customer/client/competitor
- Infringed on a copyright or ran misleading ads
General Liability Insurance can provide you with the funds you need to cover medical expenses, property damage, reputational repair costs, and legal expenses if you lose a court battle.
Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
Even if you are a consciously inclusive and fair-minded employer, you are still at risk of being sued for discriminatory practices, e.g. by a resentful employee. Numerous federal and state laws entitle employees to sue for many kinds of discrimination, including bias due to:
- Marital status
- Military status
- Religion or belief system
- Ethnicity, color, country of origin
- Sexual orientation, gender identity
This is why you should have EPLI to protect you in case of employee claims of discrimination. Additionally, EPLI can protect you against employee claims of:
- Wage and hour violations
- Invasion of privacy
- False imprisonment
- Breach of contract
Employment Practices Liability Insurance can pay legal fees as well as settlements. EPLI is a smart investment considering the possible financial and reputational consequences of a single lost lawsuit.
Professional Liability Insurance
If your business is a professional practice, you may need Professional Liability Insurance to keep moving forward in case of a potential accusation of negligence, malpractice, dispensing erroneous information, or misrepresenting skills or credentials. Professional Liability Insurance is essential for:
- Doctors and lawyers
- Accountants, financial analysts, and advisors
- Architects and engineers
- Psychologists and other mental health counselors
- Marketing consultants
- Real estate brokers
- Engineers and architects
- Healthcare workers and beauticians
- Contractors and commercial builders
- Technological experts
Franchisor and Franchisee Liability Insurance
In spite of the assumed protection of working from a successful model, franchise operations are still at risk of lawsuits claiming:
- Slander of clients, customers, or competitors
- Sale of defective, damaged, or harmful products
- Fault for customer injury on company property
Our insurance advisors have worked with franchises for many years and are well-informed about which policies can do the best job of keeping your franchise afloat even if disaster strikes.
Cyber Security Liability Insurance
These days, Cyber Security Liability Insurance is critical for almost all businesses. Now that so much business takes place online and so many records of business transactions are stored electronically, business owners have to prepare for potential cyber-attacks in the form of data breaches, malware, viruses, and other tampering.
Because computer repairs and legal expenses can be enormous, it’s crucial to have Cyber Security Liability Insurance to see you through a safe recovery. Cyber Security Liability Insurance can help businesses financially recover from cyber-attacks, like data breaches, malware, and viruses.
Contact Millstone’s Experienced Commercial Insurance Advisors Today
Be proactive by giving your business the safety net it needs to recover from external or internal attacks whether they are deliberate or random. Contact Blue Lion Insurance Advisors now to make sure your company has Business Insurance that is Blue Lion Strong™.