Somerset County, New Jersey, a fine place to live and work, has the second highest per capita income in the state. The region boasts lovely homes, excellent schools and healthcare, numerous parks, and a rich assortment of historical sites and cultural attractions. Somerset also has a wide range of businesses from retail and manufacturing establishments to restaurants, boutiques, and professional practices. All of these businesses require the protection of Commercial Insurance and Blue Lion Insurance Advisors, LLC is here to provide it.
Why Our Insurance Advisors Are in Great Demand
The reason so many Somerset business owners turn to Blue Lion Insurance Advisors, LLC is twofold. On the one hand, our firm has a longstanding reputation for being trustworthy. On the other, we provide multiple advantages for those seeking Commercial Insurance, such as:
- A wide variety of policies covering everything from weather calamities to cyber attacks
- Advisors with in-depth knowledge of which insurance policies offer the best, most cost-effective coverage
- Independence since we have no affiliation with any insurance company and can therefore concentrate only on meeting your business needs
- Efficient, effective, dedicated customer service that results from years of experience
- Free consultations to discuss your Commercial Insurance options
- Commitment to standing by you when you have to file an insurance claim
Contact us at (732) 649-1600 or online so you can see for yourself that we reinforce our reputation for exceptional customer service every day. Because our success is based on maintaining long-term mutually rewarding relationships with our clients, we will always treat you with kindness and respect.
It Pays To Have the Right Insurance
When you consider the huge negative impact a single storm, theft, or fire can have on your business, you realize just how essential it is to have carefully chosen insurance policies. Without proper Commercial Insurance, otherwise stable businesses can go under. To avoid this threat, it is wise to be proactive. Contact Blue Lion Insurance Advisors, LLC now to fortify your company against external and internal threats. Once your business’ insurance policy is Blue Lion Strong™ it can be able to withstand and recover from:
- Acts of theft or vandalism
- Natural catastrophes, such as hurricanes, fires, nor’easters, floods
- Costly lawsuits that target your company with claims of personal injury,
- premises liability, product liability, copyright or patent violations, etc.
- Employee claims of discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination
We Can Customize Your Insurance Coverage to Meet Your Business Needs
At Blue Lion Insurance Advisors, LLC, we understand that every company is unique. For this reason, we are eager to discuss the details of your business in order to tailor your insurance coverage to your particular needs. As risk management specialists, we know how important it is not only to make certain you have coverage for realistic threats to your bottom line but also that you don’t make the mistake of purchasing more insurance than you need.
To this end, our insurance advisors may ask you about:
- The type of work you do
- Your inventory
- Your location
- The size of your staff
- The equipment and/or vehicles you use
- The nature of the tasks your employees perform
- How often visitors come to your workplace
By familiarizing ourselves with your company, we are able to ensure that our assessment of your needs for Commercial Insurance is accurate and complete.
Commercial Insurance in Somerset County
Whether your company is a small business, a large corporation, a retail store, a franchise, or a professional practice, you need Commercial Insurance to protect:
- Your margin of profit
- Your income
- Your assets
- Your payroll
- Your running expenses
- Your rent or mortgage payments
Without proper insurance, one slip and fall accident claim or one terrible storm could topple everything you have worked so hard to build.
Business Liability Insurance in Somerset County
Business Liability Insurance is invaluable in protecting you from a spectrum of liability claims, including those brought by:
- Local residents or other businesses that claim your equipment, vehicles, or employees damaged their property
- Landlords claiming that you damaged or destroyed the property you rent
- Customers, clients, or competitors who claim your business or employees damaged their reputations through slander or libel
- Customers, vendors, clients, or visitors claiming personal injuries
- Customers or competitors who claim you have run misleading ads or violated copyright or patent laws
Litigation is costly in terms of time as well as massive expenditures for settlements or court awards. Having the right Business Liability Insurance can protect you if you are hit with a lawsuit since it can pay for attorneys’ fees and court costs as well as settlements.
Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) in Somerset County
Even if you pride yourself on being a fair, unbiased employer, an employee lawsuit for discrimination or wrongful termination can blindside you, threatening both your company’s finances and reputation. This is when it is imperative to have Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI).
EPLI is designed to protect you from lawsuits that accuse you or your company of:
- Discrimination against a person of a protected class (e.g. ethnicity, religion, race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity) in terms of hiring, promotion, bonuses, etc.
- Poor working conditions (e.g. environmental hazards, failure to follow safety protocols)
- Wage and hour inequities (e.g. misclassification)
- Sexual harassment
- Wrongful termination
Commercial Flood Insurance in Somerset County
Flooding is the most common natural disaster. Even more disturbing, a sizable percentage of insurance claims for flood damage are filed by those who are in low-risk flood zones. With climate change, rainfalls have increased in many parts of the world and storms have become more frequent and damaging. This is why it is crucial to have Flood Insurance even if your business is far from water. Remember that flood damage often includes bacteria and mold growth as well as water damage, contact our Flood Insurance advisors before disaster strikes.
Contact Our Experienced Commercial Insurance Advisors Today
Your business deserves to be protected from foreseeable hazards so that it can continue to provide a financial foundation for you, your family, and your employees. Contact our highly skilled Commercial Insurance advisors now for a free consultation to discuss exactly how that can best be done.