Union Beach, New Jersey has made a remarkable comeback from Hurricane Sandy in 2012 and once again is an energetic residential and business community. Business owners of Union Beach have an in-depth understanding of the need for insurance since so many experienced firsthand the unexpected devastation.
Our insurance advisors have a well-earned reputation for integrity and outstanding customer service. For a free consultation regarding your best options, contact us at (732) 649-1600 or at our website.
What Makes Blue Lion Insurance Advisors, LLC Special?
We are not affiliated with any insurance company, so our only loyalty is to our clients. Also, we can offer a wide range of Commercial Insurance policies and help you make informed, cost-effective decisions about which policies best suit your company’s unique needs.
Why Do Insurance Costs Vary for Different Companies?
Several factors affect Business Insurance costs, including the following:
- Location (flood zone, high crime area)
- Type of business (construction, manufacturing, professional practice)
- Whether your business owns vehicles or equipment
- Whether your business property is owned, rented, or leased
- Whether your business maintains inventory
- Whether you have proprietary intellectual property
- How many employees do you have
Whatever the factors in your particular case, our insurance advisors will consider them carefully to guide you to the policies appropriate to your situation. Contact us now to discuss your case.
We Offer a Full Range of Commercial Insurance Policies
Blue Lion Insurance Advisors, LLC is equally equipped to assist you whether your business is
a mom-and-pop shop, a large retail establishment, a construction, manufacturing, or distribution company, a franchise, or a professional practice. Depending on your company’s needs, we will analyze and discuss the risk-benefit ratio of various Business Insurance policies, including:
- Business Auto Insurance
- Business Continuation Insurance
- Business Property Insurance
- Construction Liability Insurance
- Cyber Liability/Data Breach Insurance
- Directors & Officers Insurance
- Errors & Omissions Insurance
- Insurance for Specific Industries
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Our team has comprehensive knowledge of each type of insurance we offer and can explain the specifics of any type of Commercial Insurance to protect your company from physical, financial, or reputational harm. You can rely on us to recommend policies that can keep your business secure in the face of fire, storms, theft, employee injuries, and lawsuits against your business.
Common Types of Commercial Insurance in Union Beach, New Jersey
Business Property Insurance
Business Property Insurance protects your company property from the financial consequences of external threats, such as fire, hurricanes, theft, and vandalism. You should be aware that Flood and Earthquake Insurance require riders.
Business Property Insurance covers outdoor structures on the property (e.g. fences) as well as:
- Tools and equipment
- Office furnishings
- Stored inventory on business property
- Computers, printers, and fax machines used on the property
- Essential documents for running your business
- Personal property on the premises
General Liability Insurance
General Liability Insurance protects your business from another set of risks, i.e. lawsuits claiming that your business or employees:
- Caused someone bodily harm
- Damaged the property you rent
- Damaged someone else’s property
- Infringed a competitor’s copyright, ran misleading ads, or committed libel or slander
- Damaged the reputation of a customer/client/competitor
General Liability Insurance can provide you with the necessary funds to pay medical costs, property damage, reputational repair costs, and legal expenses if a verdict goes against you.
Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
Over the years, the civil rights of employees have increased. Now that federal and state laws protect employees from numerous types of discrimination, every responsible employer must have EPLI Insurance. Employment Practices Liability Insurance will protect you in case an employee sues you for discriminatory treatment based on:
- Age (over 40)
- Sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
- Ethnicity, color, country of origin
- Religion or belief system
- Marital status
- Military status
No employer, no matter how inclusive and even-handed, is free of potential lawsuits of this nature. In addition to accusations of discrimination, EPLI will protect you from employee claims of invasion of privacy, false imprisonment, wage and hour violations, and breach of contract. A single verdict against your company can result not only in financial and reputational harm, so investing in EPLI is critical.
Professional Liability Insurance
Professional Liability Insurance is necessary for all professional practices since everyone, including professionals, can make costly mistakes. Below is a list of some of the professionals who require Professional Liability Insurance:
- Doctors and lawyers
- Psychologists and other mental health counselors
- Accountants, financial analysts, and advisors
- Architects and engineers
- Marketing consultants
- Real estate brokers
- Healthcare workers and beauticians
- Contractors and commercial builders
Professional Liability Insurance protects our clients against accusations of negligence, malpractice, dispensing erroneous information, or misrepresenting their skills or credentials.
Franchisor and Franchisee Liability Insurance
Working from a successful model does not protect franchise operations from civil lawsuits; however, Franchise Liability Insurance does. Such a policy shelters franchises from lawsuits accusing them of:
- Slandering clients, customers, or competitors
- Selling merchandise that is defective, damaged, or harmful
- Injuring a customer on company premises
Our insurance advisors have the experience and skill to guide you to the right franchise policies.
Cyber Security Liability Insurance
Because so much business takes place online and records of business transactions are stored electronically, Cyber Security Liability Insurance has become indispensable for most companies. Such a policy can help your business financially recover from data breaches, viruses, and other common cyber attacks. Cyber Security Liability Insurance can also cover you for associated reparative costs and legal expenses associated with data breaches and shield you if one of your employees causes online damage.
Contact Our Experienced Union Beach Business Insurance Advisors Today
Business Insurance serves no purpose unless you have it in place before the catastrophe occurs. Contact Blue Lion Insurance Advisors, LLC now so that your company’s insurance is Blue Lion Strong™.