If you are looking for business or fleet auto insurance in New Jersey, Blue Lion Insurance Advisors, LLC is the place to come. We have been serving well-satisfied clients for many years and have earned our reputation as a trustworthy team.
As highly effective insurance advisors, we are not salespeople. Rather, we are consultants with comprehensive knowledge of the available insurance policies. Our goal is to customize our services to meet your particular needs. For this reason, we have the experience to provide you with the best coverage at the lowest possible cost.
While insurance companies just want to make a sale, our Blue Lion insurance advisors focus on determining which business auto insurance policy is best suited to your company. In short, we are not working for a vendor; we are working for you. Get in touch with one of our skilled insurance advisors today if you are seeking a business auto insurance policy.
What determines the cost of business auto insurance?
Rates for business auto and fleet insurance are variable, depending on:
- The type of vehicles in your possession or your fleet
- The make and model of your vehicles and their safety ratings
- What type of deductible you are looking for
- Whether any of your vehicles have been involved in accidents
- Whether, if so, high payments have been made for property damage, medical costs, or settlements of lawsuits
- Whether you have ever been involved in a case of insurance fraud
If you have cost insurance companies a great deal of money in the past, or attempted or succeeded in defrauding them, they are going to raise your premiums, perhaps exponentially. Nonetheless, whatever your situation, Blue Lion Insurance Advisors is on your side. We can always work hard to find you the most cost-effective business auto insurance available. Do not hesitate in contacting us today at (732) 649-1600.
We Can Assist You in Lowering Your Risk Factors to Lower Your Premiums
Our talented insurance advisors are well-informed about the importance of implementing safety measures and about effective approaches to risk management. Contact us today for a free consultation to discuss your business’ insurance needs. If your vehicles(s) have been involved in multiple accidents or accidents with severe consequences, we can help you put strategies in place that will help to convince insurance companies that you are making every effort to save them money by making fewer claims.
Using Technological Protection
Why not take advantage of technological advances to keep your employees and your company safe and keep your insurance premiums reasonable? Blue Lion Insurance Advisors, LLC can advise you to take such measures as purchasing or leasing vehicles with maximum safety features or installing safety devices in your older vehicles. Though all cars and trucks are required to have seatbelts in New Jersey, you should also make sure that all, or as many as possible, of your business vehicles have:
- Anti-lock brake systems
- Anti-theft systems
- Electronic stability control
- Daylight running lights
- Crash resistant doors
- Lane departure systems
Having sophisticated, modern equipment may save you a good deal on your insurance premiums while also saving you the emotional and financial distress of being liable for property and/or personal injury damages.
Training Your Employees to Be Safe
There are also several steps you can take to ensure that your employees will be safe drivers. First of all, be straightforward by letting your staff know that your business makes safe driving a priority by:
- Requiring that all accidents, even fender benders, be reported promptly
- Hiring drivers with clean driving records
- Subsidizing safe driving courses for your employees at regular intervals
- Implementing a safety program for your fleet in terms of frequent inspections and repair
- Keeping safety records on your employees and checking them frequently
- Reward good safety records and penalize bad ones
Different Business Auto Insurance for Different Businesses
At Blue Lion Insurance Advisors, LLC, we take the time to analyze the unique risks of your business drivers. We know that there are different dangers for drivers in different businesses, depending not only on what kind of business you are in but on the type of driving you and your employees engage in. We can evaluate your requirements for business auto insurance in terms of:
- The age and experience of your drivers
- The age and condition of your vehicles
- Whether your business vehicles are used for catering, delivering packages or furniture, landscaping services, sales calls, or other purposes
- Whether your employees are more frequently navigating congested city streets, suburban or rural roads, or highways
Once we have become familiar with your business, the number, and type of vehicles used by your company, and how many miles are covered annually, we can begin to calculate the potential cost of your business auto insurance. We can then provide you with the best options available.
Contact Our Experienced Business Auto Insurance Advisors Today
The sooner you contact us, the sooner you will feel comfortable, having put your trust in honest, caring professionals. We have the know-how to navigate the complicated pathways of business auto insurance, and the integrity to make sure your business auto insurance coverage is Blue Lion Strong™. Call us today at (732) 649-1600 or fill out our convenient contact form on the side of the page, so that we can make sure you get the right insurance coverage at the right price.