Inland Marine coverage was first recognized and used to minimize risk and loss during ocean transportation.
Innovation and advancement has allowed this insurance to develop into what it is today.
Some Industries that benefit from Inland Marine Insurance
- Construction/Contractor’s equipment
- Builders risk insurance
- Riggers liability insurance
- Electronic equipment
- Cable television protection
- Imaging and diagnostic equipment for the healthcare fields
- Equipment for physicians and surgeons
- Automobile cargo
- Technology communication equipment
- Legal liability insurance
- Transportation of commercial items
- Tank storage protection
- Railroad rolling stock
If you are transporting the materials above, then it is a smart idea to equip yourself with an Inland Marine policy. Our business insurance experts will be able to steer you the right way when it comes to ensuring your most valuable goods.
Additional floater insurance:
- Jewelry and precious stones
- Any losses that pertain to armored cars
- Protects expensive fur garments
- Miscellaneous, this should cover most items (property) that can be transported or moved
- If you choose to obtain another Inland Marine marine insurance policy, this could fall under a related property; this protects structures, business property, and extra expenses
Insurance You Need from Advisors You Can Trust
Items, transportation, equipment, and installations are pricey, if your merchandise gets ruined while it is being transported on land, your losses could be minimized and covered with a comprehensive insurance policy that will fit your specific needs. Give us a call in Monmouth County to learn more about what other types of coverage Inland Marine Insurance offers.
The next step is easy!
Call us today at (732) 649-1600 to learn how our advisors could get you the right Insurance coverage at the right price, and superior service. You can also Request A FREE Insurance Quote on our site or Contact an advisor for more information.