Yacht Insurance with Blue Lion Insurance Advisors, LLC located in Red Bank NJ
The Right Yacht Insurance Coverage Ensures Smooth Sailing Ahead!
You purchased a yacht to provide years of personal enjoyment. Our yacht insurance policy helps to protect your yacht, equipment and occupants.
What Protection Does it Offer?
Now that you own a yacht, it’s time for some fun in the sun. But first, you’ll want to know about all the ways your yacht policy allows you to stay protected, including bodily injury, property damage and theft.
Yacht Insurance Basics
Physical Damage: Physical damage coverage could insure:
- Your yacht
- yacht trailer
- yacht equipment (anchors, oars, fuel tanks, life jackets, dinghies, tools, etc.)
- other personal property against theft, accidental loss or damages
Liability: Two principal liability coverages are included:
- Personal Liability – A yacht-owners insurance policy provides protection for legal liability and pays, up to the limit of your policy, the legal obligations imposed upon you due to an accident resulting from the ownership, maintenance, or use of your watercraft, including bodily injury, property damage and legal defense.
- Medical Payments– This pays medical expenses, up to the limits in the policy, including the insured’s yachting-related medical expenses from an accident arising out of the ownership, maintenance or use of the yacht.
In addition, coverage is availability for water sports liability, which provides protection when you engage in sporting activities such as water-skiing, knee boarding or tubing.
Additional Yacht Insurance Coverage Options
- Reasonable Repairs: Could cover repairs incurred to protect covered property from further damage
- Emergency Service: Could pay for reasonable costs that you incur resulting from specified emergency service to your yacht, motor or yacht trailer.
- Wreck Removal: Pays the reasonable expenses you incur for any attempted or actual raising, removal or destruction of the wreck of your watercraft when damage is caused by an insured loss and removal or destruction is required by law.
Thrill-seeking on the open water can be unpredictable, but your coverage shouldn’t be!
The next step is easy!
Call us today at (732) 649-1600 to learn how our advisors could get you the right coverage, at the right price, and superior service. You can also Request A FREE Insurance Quote on our site or Contact an advisor for more information.