Gain Freedom On The Road With The Right Motorcycle Insurance
Reducing Risk for Motorcycle Riders
There’s nothing like the freedom you feel when riding but if you’re on the road, you’re at risk. To ensure you’ve got the coverage and financial protection you need, consider the following motorcycle insurance coverage options:
Liability Insurance Coverage
- Required by most states, liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage that you may cause to other people involved in an accident
- Bodily injury liability – typically covers the other driver or your passenger’s expenses such as medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering
- Property damage liability – typically covers the expense of repairing damage to others’ property (vehicles, homes, fences, etc.)
Get the right coverage, at the right price with superior service
Collision Insurance Coverage
- Collision insurance covers damage, minus your deductible, to your motorcycle if you are involved in an accident. Keep in mind, collision insurance usually covers the book value of the motorcycle before the loss occurred
Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- Comprehensive coverage pays for damages caused by an event other than a collision, such as fire, theft or vandalism. However, just like collision insurance coverage, your policy will pay for damages, minus your deductible, and will cover only the book value of the motorcycle
Uninsured/Under-insured Motorist Coverage
- Uninsured/under-insured motorist insurance coverage covers damages to you and your property caused by another driver who either is uninsured or under-insured to cover your damages. This coverage typically pays for medical treatment, lost wages and other damages
Optional Equipment Coverage for your motorcycle
If you decide to customize your motorcycle, you should look into obtaining additional or optional equipment coverage. Most comprehensive and collision insurance coverages will only cover the factory standard parts on your motorcycle.
The next step is easy!
Call us today at (732) 649-1600 to learn how our advisors could get you the right coverage, at the right price, and superior service. You can also Request A FREE Insurance Quote on our site or Contact an advisor for more information.