No matter what type of home you have, protecting what is probably your most valuable asset is essential to the financial and emotional stability of you and your family. This is especially true when you own a high-net-worth luxury home. For this reason, you should contact Blue Lion Insurance Advisors, LLC in Red Bank, New Jersey for an in-depth consultation about special policies flexible enough to meet all your High-Net-Worth Luxury Home Insurance needs.
Our well-respected firm offers services not available through ordinary insurance companies because we are insurance advisors, not insurance agents. The difference is that we do not represent an insurance company; we represent our clients. Therefore, we have comprehensive knowledge of all available High-Net-Worth Luxury Home Insurance policies and the details of each.
This puts us in the advantageous position of being able to offer you precisely the high-end insurance product you need, one that fits your particular assets and lifestyle. You are in a position to customize everything else you purchase, why not customize your Luxury Home Insurance by calling our sharp insurance advisors now at (732) 649-1600 or contacting us online?
High-Net-Worth Insurance for Market Value or Replacement Value: Which is better?
In general, it is best to insure your high-net-worth Luxury home based on replacement costs because, if disaster strikes, you will likely not want to downgrade your residence nor dip heavily into your savings to maintain your lifestyle. Unlike estimated replacement costs, market value is affected by external conditions, such as the quality of the local school system and the local crime statistics.
Our skilled insurance advisors can work closely with you to determine home replacement costs that have to be covered by your High-Net-Worth Luxury Home Insurance. This valuation may be based on a number of factors in effect if your home is badly damaged or destroyed, including the costs of:
- Demolition and removal of debris
- Restoration of road access and offsite storage of materials and equipment
- New, high-quality building materials used in the original construction
- Skilled labor for construction, wiring, plumbing, roofing, etc.
It is important to remember that materials and labor costs fluctuate with the state of the economy. For this reason, our experienced insurance advisors can review your coverage with you on a regular basis.
Why You Need High-Net-Worth Luxury Home Insurance
As a person of means, you have chosen your luxury home for its unique features, both utilitarian and aesthetic. You have no doubt further personalized it by making well-thought-out alterations for purposes of greater convenience or more access to sunlight or lovely views. Such enhancements add value to your home, not only in terms of your family’s pleasure but also in terms of what it will cost to rebuild if there is a catastrophe. For this reason, we will provide you with insurance options designed to protect you by giving you the substantial resources necessary to rebuild should it become necessary.
Remember, in insurance matters, being proactive always pays off since you never know when a serious accident or violent storm will occur. Risks can only be managed if you take preventive steps before dangerous events occur, so contact our office now.
How Blue Lion Insurance Advisors, LLC Will Help You Customize Your Home Insurance
At Blue Lion Insurance Advisors, LLC, we have a number of ways to customize your High-Net-Worth Luxury Home Insurance that you may not yet have considered, such as policies that:
- Include an inflation clause so that they automatically adjust to account for variations in construction costs due to availability or inflation
- Take into account expensive possessions that may be hard to replace
- Safeguard against damage or theft by cleaning staff (e.g. by providing resources needed to finance a lawsuit against an employment agency –such coverage is known as “employment practices liability coverages” or, more simply, as “nanny coverage”)
- Cover personal belongings, such as valuable decorative items or furnishings, fine jewelry, or art collections
- Cover living expenses for your family if your home cannot be occupied during repair and reconstruction
- Can settle your claim in cash without requiring you to replace lost items or repair damaged property
- Permit damaged property to be repaired or replaced without deductions for depreciation
- Cover plumbing (sewer and drain backups)
- Cover replacement of a home security system
- Waive your deductible or provide other discounts that reward responsibility and prompt payments of premiums
Having all of these extras added into your High-Net-Worth Luxury Home Insurance can give you additional peace of mind and can not only simplify your insurance coverage but, in some cases, make it more cost-effective. Also, having such an inclusive insurance policy can facilitate the handling of your claim at a time of crisis.
Contact Blue Lion Insurance Advisors, LLC Today to Protect Your Luxury Home
Our team is experienced in handling high-end clients like you and knows how much you value excellence in every aspect of your life. We can offer you the top-of-the-line insurance options you deserve and provide you with the specialized support you need — whether you are making a claim or just asking a question. With our High-Net-Worth Luxury Home Insurance comes our attentive, customized service. And with our attentive, customized service comes the benefit of being Blue Lion Strong™. Contact one of our insurance advisors today online or at (732) 649-1600.