If you’re one of the people who collect the finest high-performing or antique cars, you’re part of an even more devoted niche.
Whether your goal is to collect numerous examples of a single marque or acquire that one particularly elusive automobile with an unmatched pedigree, you should give careful consideration to the kind of classic car insurance needed for these special vehicles.
Collector cars aren’t like their more common counterparts. They require more intensive risk management and loss prevention efforts to preserve value and prolong your enjoyment.
Collector and antique car insurance designed for you
Blue Lion Insurance Advisors, LLC collector car insurance can include these important features:
- Agreed value coverage: Ensures you won’t be penalized for depreciation during your policy term
- Market appreciation coverage to account for rising values: unlike your everyday cars, collector cars can increase in value. Our policy allows the flexibility to pay as much as an additional 50% of the agreed-upon value which protects you if your car appreciates but is damaged before the value is updated on your policy
- Diminution in value coverage for partial loss: once a collector car is damaged, its value may take a substantial hit, even if the repairs make it run like new again. Our flexible policy includes coverage for the difference in a vehicle’s value before and after a loss
- Automatic coverage for new purchases: Immediate coverage for newly acquired vehicles, so you’re protected during the time it takes to add that new car to your policy (up to 90 days)
- Worldwide coverage: if you take your prized vehicles outside the US for any reason, our policy provides worldwide coverage. Many collector car policies don’t. We can also seamlessly arrange the necessary international liability coverage and paperwork
- Full transit coverage: Protection while shipping vehicles from place to place, whether that means a second home in another state or an historic rally in another country
- Comprehensive liability coverage: One policy to cover the entire collection
The next step is easy!
Call us today at (732) 649-1600 to learn how our advisors could get you the right coverage, at the right price, and superior service. You can also Request A FREE Insurance Quote on our site or Contact an advisor for more information.